HillWoodCraft
HillWoodCraft
HillWoodCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum off HillWoodCraft

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have an teamspeak server! IP: ts.hillwoodcraft.com
Please register on the forum and start by writing your introduction!
From now on you can join with the ip: mc.hillwoodcraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:15 pm
NEW CHAT SUPPORT
INGAME MUSIC NEW*

Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaCrafter1
Developer
Developer
PandaCrafter1

Aantal berichten : 19
Punten : 20588
Reputatie : -2
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-14
Leeftijd : 25

Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him Empty
PostSubject: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Sanderkoning2000 was derping in his house and then i attecked him he just left the game. He didn't go offline because he was typing in the chat.

Here is the chat before he left. He didn't say that he was going to leave or something else. He normaly says that he is going to go ofline.
Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him D6mnx

I hope he will be punished or gives me some diamonds to admit his crime.

Greetings,

The Greet Panda.

Last edited by PandaCrafter1 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a fact)
Back to top Go down
LTK
Head-admin
Head-admin

Aantal berichten : 21
Punten : 17977
Reputatie : 3
Registratiedatum : 2014-11-19
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm

There isn't a rule for that, so I would say it is allowed to leave when someone attacks you
Back to top Go down
JHL
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 12
Punten : 20582
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:57 pm

From that screenshot you can't prove that he went offline when you were attacking him. Maybe he had a bad connection with the server. Or maybe he had to go for a while and then later come back. This screenshot doesn't say that he was PVP logging.

Now that we are talking about screenshots. I have some screens where Coreprotect says you griefed cobblestone to get in/out our secret base. And yesterday you and mihanYT were at our base and griefed also blocks to get in or out our base. These screenshots actually prove that you griefed. So first look at yourself before you are saying bad things about a player.

Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him Fvefcw

Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him Mwuz5d

Back to top Go down
PandaCrafter1
Developer
Developer
PandaCrafter1

Aantal berichten : 19
Punten : 20588
Reputatie : -2
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:01 pm

@Ltk, it's just not fair and fun when you leave if some attack you, you would do the same if you where is a fight and your opponent left the game...

@Jhl, i was just stuck and that was the only way i could think at that moment to leave this and the 'grief' of mihan is just to help to get out your stupid trap.

Thank you very much to listen.
Back to top Go down
JHL
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 12
Punten : 20582
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 pm

@Panda. You could have left by typing /home. Ever heard of that command? Mihan could have done the same. Griefing is not allowed says the rules. There is no rule about logging out. And you don't have enough evidence that he logged out while you were attacking him. So if you're ''trapped'' again, you can just type /home or maybe you should think instead of derping before you go inside, because you have been there before and you know that only a few players who have their homes there can leave the place. And you're not one of those players. So please. If you're eager to kill sanderkoning2000, BorsigKesar or me, and we go inside the well in our underground panda-wearing base, you know what you can expect there. I hope you're smart enough that you won't make this mistake for the 4th time.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Admin
Admin
Nico

Aantal berichten : 21
Punten : 20612
Reputatie : -3
Leeftijd : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:55 pm

@Panda. I agree with JHL and LTK, there is no rule about leaving the game. Also sanderkoning2000 could have internetproblems or an emergency disconnect, there is no evidence he would have pvp-logged.
Back to top Go down
Qintinator
Owner
Owner
Qintinator

Aantal berichten : 99
Punten : 20765
Reputatie : 7
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-11
Leeftijd : 30

PostSubject: Re: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:25 pm

I'll discuss this with both Parties.

- Case closed
Back to top Go down
https://hillwoodcraft.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him   Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanderkoning2000 left the server when I attacked him
Page 1 of 1